Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Time just literally flies here!!

Hello family! Seriously it feels like last friday was just yesterday. Time just literally flies here. We went to the temple last week at 2:00 and it was a very great experience as always. I love the temple and miss working there. I want to work there as i grow older and older. We had trc on saturday and taught members about charity. The devotional sunday was good. It was by an mtc administrator. His son russel has down syndrome and he had him talk to us a few times. Great kid. I liked the talk because he had a few converts come up and share their conversion story. He taught us to always focus on how the investigator is doing and progressing and not necessarily how we are. Because people are naturally selfish and always worry about how they are doing and teaching. Teaching our investigators this past week went so well!!! We committed one to be baptized. We really have improved our teaching techniques this past week. Tuesday night Devotional was by L. Whitney Clayton on the 70 presidency. I enjoyed his talk as well, and we sang joseph smith's first prayer. That was such an amazing piece. 
I hope all is well and pray for you guys every night
Elder Stotts



Mom's note: 
We emailed with Grayson and asked him to tell us what an average day is like in the MTC
this is what he replied 

So, i sleep very well every night now because i pray for it every night. We wake up 6:30 shower eat then are at class by 7:40, sometimes we teach an invesitgator at 7:45, then we study and learn ASL things till lunch, then we eat lunch in the cafeteria or get sack lunches depending on the day. Then we go to the gym and play basketball. I am getting very good at basketball. Good at 3 pointers now. Then we study and maybe teach an investigator again, till 5:10 then we have dinner and elder Hearne and i get the mail. I look forward to that every day and hope i will get mail from you guys.... but haven't this week, haha, Maria sent me a package with a bunch of candy so please tell her thanks. Then we have p.s. c.s. and L.s. Personal companion and language study till 9:30.  Obviously not every day is the same. We have service in the morning on tuesdays and thursdays. WE are THE POO CREW. We like cleaning toilets.

The Poo Crew


No comments:

Post a Comment