Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Name sign

Hello all!! 1 month down 23 to go! Another week has flown by here at the mtc! I miss you all. So my progressing investiagtors are doing great! Elder Hearne and i learned so much these past few weeks about how to teach better. Our teachers have told us that we improved so much! Even thought we still have a long way to go. I feel that as I get there i will be so sketched to start teaching real, deaf investigators and members. Cant wait though! So we taught Trc and a couple we taught gave me my first sign name. So you do the sign for scotland but for my sign name you change the handshape to an S, apparently stotts sounds scottish , i like it. So the branch president called Elder Sandkamp and i to be the new zone leaders, so we will start with that sunday. I dont know really what to expect. So Chad lewis and his wife came to speak to us for our sunday devotional. It was so good. Chad lewis has done much good in the famous nfl world. He helped wounded soldiers climb all the way to the top of mount timpanogas. He said that some of the soldiers couldnt make it so they gave him and one other nfl star their fake legs to carry it to the top for them. He told som really cool other stories. Apparently he translated to superbowl into chinese recently and didnt know all the terms for football so he used some of his mission language, " I testify that Tom Brady is throwing true passes" it was pretty funny. He also brought Taysom hill and Taysom talked about how he met with some apostles who were in a booth at a byu game afew weeks ago. They told him that if the lord neded you down there playing then youd be there. He related it to saying that the lord needs us here on missions. He also said that no amount of screaming fans cheering for you can come close to any of the experiences he had on the mission field. I look forward to what is to come. For the tuesday devotional Elder Erich W. Kopiskhe spoke to us, it was a good talk. We sang i feel my saviors love and that was a good experience as well. I can testify that the lord really has his hands in missionary work. I have seen miracles happen here. Big and small.  The leg carrying reminds me of you mom. 
I love and miss you all,
Elder Stotts

elders in my district all wore my ties for a day


Ran into Jimmy Marshall
a friend from home


No comments:

Post a Comment