Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Small World

Hello!! This week was great as always here In the desert! I'm grateful
for the opportunity I've had to serve for these past 4 months. So this
past week we went to Tucson Arizona for a deaf event. It was an
interesting event and we talked with many people. While I was there I
decided to ask the Tucson elders for their mission president's phone
number because I remembered that Nan is related to the president of
their mission but didn't remember how. Turns out he is mom's first
cousin. We talked a little bit on the phone and said he wished he
could meet with me in person, but he was on his way to interviews a
few hours away. But I think I will be able to see him in person within
the next few months I'm here. Thank you so much for all the love and
prayers please send my way! Thank you all for caring about me as I've
been here! Have an awesome week!
Love!
Elder Stotts
Arizona Mesa Mission



In Tucson with the team from Utah



Throwback to meeting my Mission President as I arrived in Arizona

No comments:

Post a Comment