Hello!! So this past week was super awesome. We had Elder Andersen and
Elder Clayton and Elder Tilleman come speak to us. Being in the
presence of these 3 men was absolutely amazing. I know with out a
doubt that they are called of God to do his work here on the earth.
And that they are qualified because God qualifies those who he
chooses. The missionary broadcast "Teach Repentance and Baltize
Converts" was great as well too I learned a lot! It was about
hastening missionary work, it was so crazy to think that all the
missionaries around the world were watching that broadcast all in
their own time zones. Missionary work is being changed!! Elder
Andersen and elder Clayton gave talks at that and then 3 days later
they were here! So along with the big changes we will no longer have
transfer meetings! No mission anywhere will have them any more (or
isn't supposed to now). Our investigators are Doing awesome! We now
have several investigators out in globe and San Carlos so we try to go
there 2 times a week. Progressing very well. Asl class has been fun.
We get quite a few people who show up and it is always fun. One thing
I really thought was interesting that Elder Clayton said as he came
was how we are teaching the same thing Jesus Christ was 2000 years
ago. One thing elder Andersen said was now we will be in heaven and
this earth life will feel but like a dream. These two things I learned
go together. Our life's don't last forever, so it is so important to
be obedient and always have Jesus Christ on our lips, teaching that
same gospel that he taught. So as you go about your week I encourage
you all to be an example of what you believe. Think of some people
that are in need of our gospel message and share it with them invite
the missionaries to meet with them, don't be scared, let people use
their free agency and give them an opportunity to repent. Let them
know that their savior and father in heaven love them. I know that
you can help them have joy and peace.
Love y'all
Have a fantastic week!
Elder Stotts
No comments:
Post a Comment