Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

A trip to San Carlos

Sorry not enough time for a weekly email, I hope you all have a good
week. This last week was interesting. We went to the San Carlos Indian
reservation to try to contact a referral. Then we met this drunk man,
it was very Interesting. He fell and we helped him up. And just
slurred all his words. We gave him a restoration pamphlet and had to
leave. He held my hand because he didnt want to fall again, I
basically had to rip it off. It want scary just interesting. Never
encountered someone totally drunk like that before. The smell of
alcohol on him was so awful. He was there because the neighbors were
having a wake where basically it's an all night funeral and everyone
mourns and cries for the dead person. They put up metal plates fence
around their yard so no one can see in. Very interesting. But yeah. If
I got transferred to English then I would want to go to San Carlos
Love you all bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment