great drive. It was a little bit rainy on the way there and back. So
we found an investigator there and a possible investigator. While we
were there I heard a couple of gunshots, once sounded like it was an
ar15 then the other time I heard it sounded like a pistol. On the way
back I listened to 2 very great talks that were given at byu at some
point in time. One was be a light to the world by President Monson
then the other was for times of trouble by Elder Holland. Both of
those were very uplifting and inspiring. And then yesterday I gave a
talk in sacrament meeting about enduring to the end. Then we had a
Stake Christmas fireside last night as well. I got to interpret twice
. I interpreted away in a manger two times. It was weird, the first
time was by a choir. As I was interpreting it, the song and
instruments were just very beautiful and I felt the spirit so strongly
that I almost started crying as I was interpreting. The second was an
intermediate hymn so everyone was copying me. I was so nervous for my
talk and interpreting. I am not that great at standing in front of
people but I know I will learn grow and improve. So today I don't
Really have much time to email because we were at the mission office
saying bye to a lot of the missionaries that were leaving. This week
was very amazing and i am so grateful for the opportunity to be here
and to learn and to grow and serve our father in heaven and his
children! Hope you all have a great week!.
| She is the sister of one of Courtney' companions in the Philippines Small world!.. |
| Zone conference |
No comments:
Post a Comment