branch. It was great. I wanted elder Jackson to experience my heritage
so I took him to Rita's. I think he liked it. We went out to globe
this past week and found another investigator! We took some of our
recent converts to the Christmas lights at the Mesa temple. It is so
spectacular! So this morning we woke up at 3 in the morning then met
up with some other elders and hiked up the hardest mountain to hike in
the mission. It was about 3000 feet incline, and 5.5 miles one way. It
took us/me 5 hours I think. Glad to say I conquered that. I love
hiking. So there was only one elder who brought a flashlight, I like
to compare this to the gospel, So we were all hiking and all needed
the light to see where we were walking because there were a lot of
rocks. Sometimes we would get far away from the light and would trip
or not know exactly where we're going. I like to compare this to the
iron rod. We know where were going but we all sin sometimes and then
we get back on it as we repent and we rely on the light.
Scripture of the week- Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Love you all! Have a good week.
| Amazing views on our hike |
| Ward Christmas Party |
| At the Mesa Temple |
| Went to Rita's. Working at Rita's at home paid for my mission |
No comments:
Post a Comment