Hello everyone! This week was a good week! We traveled out to globe
and san Carlos to try to find more investigators. We taught our
investigator and it went really well. We had zone conference this last
Thursday and it was good. So president Jenkins announced that elder
Anderson of the quorum of the 12 and elder Clayton of the 70 will be
coming to our mission this Saturday the 23rd. I am excited for that,
they both came while I was in the Mtc and I am lucky enough to see
them both and hear from them both again. I think elder Anderson went
to Courtney's mission a few months ago. So we get to both hear from
him. So yes and at the meeting we got tiwi for our car! So far it has
been pretty good! I got to go on exchanges with elder Weber and hearne
and we picked up a new investigator for them at the visitor center.
That was a miracle. Then the day after I went on an exchange with
elder Campbell. It was different going to English for a change, but I
enjoyed it. I hope by the end of my mission signing will come easier
and be easier to explain things than it is in English, that is what
has happened to elder Weber and I hope will happen to me. Hope you all
all enjoy your week! Good luck to Steven the new elder Stotts as he
enters the Mtc this week!
Love you all
Elder Stotts
and san Carlos to try to find more investigators. We taught our
investigator and it went really well. We had zone conference this last
Thursday and it was good. So president Jenkins announced that elder
Anderson of the quorum of the 12 and elder Clayton of the 70 will be
coming to our mission this Saturday the 23rd. I am excited for that,
they both came while I was in the Mtc and I am lucky enough to see
them both and hear from them both again. I think elder Anderson went
to Courtney's mission a few months ago. So we get to both hear from
him. So yes and at the meeting we got tiwi for our car! So far it has
been pretty good! I got to go on exchanges with elder Weber and hearne
and we picked up a new investigator for them at the visitor center.
That was a miracle. Then the day after I went on an exchange with
elder Campbell. It was different going to English for a change, but I
enjoyed it. I hope by the end of my mission signing will come easier
and be easier to explain things than it is in English, that is what
has happened to elder Weber and I hope will happen to me. Hope you all
all enjoy your week! Good luck to Steven the new elder Stotts as he
enters the Mtc this week!
Love you all
Elder Stotts
| Our mission |
| Safety first |
No comments:
Post a Comment