went to stratum laser tag and played 3 games. That's a super fun
place. 2 different zones went. I got 1 out of 41 the second game and 3
of 27 the 3rd game. Impressive right? Just kidding. The first game
wasn't too great. I had a great Christmas week! We spent Christmas
morning at our branch president's house. We opened our presents from
family and Skyped. He and his wife asked our parents what things we
like like candy and food and embarrassing stories and pictures from
when we were kids and put them in a bag and would go through each
persons bag and have their kids guess who's bag was who's. A fun game.
That night our whole mission sang at the Mesa temple visitor center.
We sign language missionaries signed the songs while everyone else
sung. It was a great experience. I really enjoy my time here that I
have to learn and grow and am grateful for the Christmas season where
we can help other and ourselves focus on the meaning of Christmas and
the importance of families. Hope you all have a great New Years!!
2 Nephi 32:3
With love,
Elder Stotts
| It was great to have my cousins in town and see familiar faces!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment