Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Happy Thanksgiving- So much to be thankful for

HELLO from Arizona! How were all your thanksgivings? Mine was great
here, we went to President Parke's parents in law house for
thanksgiving lunch then went to a members house for some delicious
vegetarian lasagna! What did you all have? What was your favorite
part? We had a turkey bowl with 2 zones  and that was a lot of fun.  I
truly love reading the scriptures. I look forward to personal study
each morning because that is when I get to read! So we got our iPads
Tuesday! We also had an awesome meeting with the mission President
right before. It was our 3 week meeting. It was a great meeting that I
really enjoyed and got some good notes from it. We went to Yuma this
past Friday it was awesome ! We were going to teach an asl class but
had to cancel because no one could go. The drive back was sweet, I
listened to a talk that elder holland gave to byu students I think. It
was called "for times of trouble" I think. It was really good, changed
my perspective in things. Makes me want to be better. Then on the
drive I looked at the moon and it was so low on the horizon and it
looked like cheese. Made me think about how powerful God is and how
much he truly loves us for giving us beautiful things among others.
Hope you all have a good week
Love you all!
Elders stotts

Great Thanksgiving

Turkey Trot with the zone

Had to walk with my recent injury

No comments:

Post a Comment