Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Great start to a new year

Hello!! This week was a good one!! We went down to globe to teach a
lesson to our investigator! That went well. It was a great drive there
and back. This week here it is supposed to rain!! I am excited for all
the rain and am glad it doesn't snow here. We got to go to the Tempe
mission and to teach all the new missionaries what to do if they come
across a deaf person again. That is always good and they feed us an
amazing lunch. On New Year's Day we got to play organized games from
9:30 to 3:30 with the whole mission. Lots of fun! A delicious lunch.
Every zone also performed skits of like scripture stories but you
could somewhat modernize it. They were all so funny. Ours was David
and Goliath, it was tons of fun. We kind of made fun of the Tempe
mission, which is nearby, because they wear their tags on the right
side of their jackets instead of the left. Our mission doesn't like
that  for some reason, but it was all just fun and games. So it was
Mesa ites vs Tempe ites. I was on the Tempe ites. I will send a video.
It was super funny. I hope you all have a great week! This week we get
to go to the temple again and I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment