Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Balut

June 19 2017

Dear everyone, 
If you ever get the chance to eat balut do it. Just make sure you eat it after it's been boiled for 20 minutes. If you are wondering what balut is look it up. We as a district ate it and with Elder Riding for his last Pday here. He is a great missionary and friend. Will miss him and his work in the branch.
This week was super good once again. Also transfers are here! I will be back in the west area with Elder Glenn and Elder Mathis. I am excited! Elder Jackson is back and with Elder Stoker. It will be a good transfer!

We had lots of good experience together this week as companions for last week together. We had a fun lesson with a deaf guy out in queen creek. We brought a member with us and they bonded so well. And wow his teaching is super good! I want to teach like him someday. 

We also cooked cookies during church on our car dash yesterday. Guess what? It worked and they made a tasty pre dinner snack. They didn't expand all the way but were cooked fully. And the high yesterday was only 115 so we will try again when it hits 120.

I love the doctrine of Change or Repentance. Often times it seems like a very hard thing to do or something we may feel not up to doing. But how importance is Repentance for our progress after this life. Every time we make one more good decision and push away the bad the heavens cheer for joy. It just takes that first step, the will power, the desire. You have a loving Father and brother with you all along the way.
 I am so grateful for my father and for his role in my life. His example of a humble man who always prayed with my family and with me specially before I went to seminary or school daily no matter how early it was or how tired he was and how he has helped me stay on the right path. Truly has helped me feel the love from our Father above.


Love you all,

T.G.M.

Elder Stotts 
Arizona, Mesa Mission


Baking cookies in our car 



Tried Balut..


Family photo 

No comments:

Post a Comment