Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Where does the time go?

May 8 2017

Hello everyone! I just wanted to say that I apologize. I just realized
this past week that I have never sent emails to those of you is
requested to receive my emails each week on Facebook. I thought that
something had gotten set up then just forgot about it. So I am
repenting!

This has been the greatest year and a half ever here in the Arizona
Mesa mission.
The pictures and what I type will match.
I have learned, experienced, and seen so much. I had a great mtc
district full of missionaries that went across the US and great
teachers
I was trained by a great deaf missionary and after he left an English
missionary became my companion so I trained him in asl.
We have done many fun things including much service. Our mission got
to help at the Phoenix marathon giving out water, Gatorade, and other
snacks for the marathon runners. We got to go golfing with a world
deaf golf champion. Those are the 3 missionaries I've trained. They
are all super great missionaries. We've met many incredible people.
One of those being Dayton from the Mormon message video "Daytons Legs"

We also did a fun challenge 2 foot pizza challenge

By far the greatest thing I've learned so far is how much our Savior
loves us. He truly cares for everyone of us. The Atonement of Jesus
Christ changes people. And through the enabling power we can continue
to be changed. Ive also learned the importance of following the
commandments we have been given and staying in bounds.

Life has been super good! I love my mission and love hanging out with
deaf people. I am still currently in the deaf branch and enjoy it so
much.

I will try to keep you all on my weekly emails if you would still like.
Also tell me how you have been and how your life is. I would love to know!
Here is my blog if you would like to read all of the updates from my
mission more in depth Eldergraysonstotts.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment