Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Do you even Technology??

May 23 2017

Hello everyone! This feel like the first time I've had enough time to
sit down and send out a full weekly email.
Our weeks have been pretty great. Elder Stoker is awesome. We've been
companions for around 8 months now. We were companions for 4 months
when he got here then almost 2 transfers after we transferred them
came back together. We are working hard to find. We recently started
teaching a boy who has cochlear implants. He's lots of fun. It's an
interesting situation because the family is Spanish speaking but he is
not so we have to rely on the Spanish elders to communicate with the
parents.

This past week we had Zone conference. We have a wonderful mission
president who leads and guided our mission. I can see and feel how
much he cares for each one of the missionaries in his mission. We
learned a lot about teaching people to pray, how to use technology to
better achieve our purpose, and we learned a lot about not living
below your privileges. Prayer is truly an essential thing. I couldn't
imagine my life and day to day experience with out it. Prayer is
literal communication with our loving Heavenly Father. Prayer is the
time where I've found a lot of joy in my life. We also were give the
District 3 videos recently and at Zone conference learned how we can
better utilize that resource to help the people we teach through
technology. Who would have thought? A lot of times we are given an
opportunity or responsibility in life and don't always love to our
fullest potential. We were encouraged to keep living to our fullest
potential as missionaries and to do everything we can to help this
work grow.

This weekend a member and her husband were sealed for time and all
eternity. Last year the husband was baptized and 15 days later he
passed away. So she has been waiting the whole past year to be able to
be sealed with her husband.

Life is good. I'm happy, were happy.
I love you all so much! Have a great week!

Elder Stotts






Yes we dehydrate



No comments:

Post a Comment