Hello family! This is my family email. This week was good! Thank you
all for all of the wonderful birthday gifts! Nan, I hope you had a
great birthday! We have been jamming out to all the music this
weekend. My roommates especially love the sharing time CD. I remember
growing up and listening to all that. Our district leader was with us
on Saturday and thought the snowman song was hilarious. Courtney and
joe, I instantly made some popcorn and used those popcorn holder. Very
helpful compared to the cooking pan I've been using to eat popcorn out
of, thank you. Thank you mom for package too can't wait to get fit (
hopefully I can if my back gets better!)! Loved it all!
So this past week I went to the chiropractor again because all of the
pain has come back again. Except this time he was a different doctor.
A little more old school. He took my blood pressure and said that it
was normal which isn't normal apparently for people having back
issues. He then popped my back doing the one where he puts his fist
under my back then pushes down on me and up with his hand. Then had me
do something no chiropractor has done before. He had me put each arm
out straight then he put his hand against mine and had me push back
with resistance. Oddly my right arm shook when I pushed back but my
left didn't. He then figured out that it is my collar pone joint that
is out of place thus causing the rest of my neck and spine to have
pain. Also it being out of place means that my muscles in my right arm
have been growing incorrectly so that is why my arm shook when I gave
resistance. So he got his weird hydraulic hammer tool thing and
whacked the left side of my right collar bone. Said that now I will be
sore for a few weeks and told me not to put my arm above the line of
my shoulder to not knock it going out of place again where it has
already been growing and forming. So no sleeping on my arm for a few
weeks. Also no push-ups. He told me I will need to come back in a week
(this week) for him to check it out again. I've been getting some of
the same pains back again in my back. I've also noticed my body
naturally has laid on my arm while I sleep and I occasionally without
thinking have put my arm above the line of my shoulder. Oops.
A super cool member that lives in the stake that we live in (our
district and apartment is not in our stake), or the guy who does all
the curtains and drapes for all church buildings for the whole church
took us and the district leader to eat at raising canes, Elder mathis
was on exchange with him. The parkes took me out to bosa donuts ( the
best most popular arizona donuts) after church building clean up in
the morning.
We are going to go to stratum laser tag today, the biggest laser tag
arena in the world with some other elders.
We leave in 40 minutes. I will try to get out a decent weekly email
soon! Thanks and loves!
I had 3 different things of browses for my birthday. The Hawkins, the
parkes made me the brownies that mom sent for my birthday, and our
relief society president (mom, her sister is the lady who signed the
whole Book of Mormon) made me a whole batch and gave me them before
branch council yesterday.
Great dinner from the Hawkins mom. Almost, almost like yours. Just
misses the ingredient of mom. I am happy Ben can blow and say mom now!
You should take a video and send it to me of him doing both.
I celebrated and hung up some party streamer for myself. Tricked Elder
mathis and the district leader into thinking someone else did it for
me when really it was myself. They thought someone else came in and
did it. When it was dark at night I shot the party popper and that is
what is on the floor. And yes we do sleep in the living room. My bed
is to the right. And that is Elder Stoker on the bottom right, he
sleeps on the floor.
My decorated bed
No comments:
Post a Comment