May 29 2017
Thank you everyone for wishing me a happy birthday. It was definitely
a happy one. Because I don't like cake many people made me brownies.
Mucho brownies.
I've been having back problems for a while and the doctor finally
figure out what has been causing all the problem. Believe it or not
it's my collar bone joint! Hopefully that will be fixed soon and I can
continue helping people to move in the approaching heat. It's almost
cook chocolate chip cookies in your car during church season.
We had some fun lessons this past week. One was with a member. I
really love learning about people and being able to feel the spirit
for the. It really helps me appreciate the power of the atonement and
the joy the gospel brings to people even when they are at their
lowest. We were also able to teach a deaf youth member who we found
recently that we teach with Gilbert Elders.
I love how the doctrine of Christ can change people! It has changed me
and made me to be a happier person with a bright hope!
Love you all! Keep being incredible
No comments:
Post a Comment