Hello all!
While my sister is getting engaged and all that jazz we are committing
2 people to be baptized!! Wooo just kidding I'm super excited for
her! I went on an exchange with Elder kitchen the zone leader who was
companions with Elder Weber before he left. It was great! I learned a
lot with him and had some good laughs and experiences.
I went to MLC this week and learned how I can better plan and help out
the district and my trainees.
I loved general conference. The power of it is remarkable. If you go
into it with questions in mind they will always be answered.
I love my companions. They are great Elders and I have a lot to learn from them.
We went to a baptism this was within our district and invited a member
to come join us. It was a very special baptism. The man getting
baptized was a man that Elder riding and I gave a blessing to a few
weeks back. It has been good to see him finally get baptized. The 3 of
us also were able to interpret at that baptism for the member who was
there. Most our our district also sang a song during it that was neat.
I will send the video of that but except at the baptism I interpreted
it instead of sang.
Life is so good! Excited for all of the adventures ahead and miracles
we will see.
What a pro
Just like home
No comments:
Post a Comment