Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Mountain miracle

April 10 2017

Hello everyone!
This week was super awesome!


First off to start Elder Stoker and I had the coolest experience last
week Monday! We decided to hike up a little hill to see what the view
looked like from the top. We get up there and take some fun pictures
then on the way back we felt that we should write our testimonies in
the copies of The Book of Mormon we had and leave them up there. So we
did. Well the day after I went to check Facebook messenger and saw
that someone had sent me a message 4 hours after I left the Book. See
below pictures.

We had a Mission meeting this past week where Elder Neilson of the
quorum of the 70 came to visit us. He is also the Executive director
of the mission department. He spoke some wonderful things to us. I
learned a lot of how we can improve and help others to improve. The
Savior loves us so much.

Also we got to attend Easter pageant! Our branch along with the
Phoenix ASL branch went the same night. There were a lot of deaf
there. This whole past week we have been going around our whole area
inviting as many as we could to go to that activity and we had a great
turn out. And it was super filled with the spirit. If you ever get the
chance to go to one of those then take advantage. We will probably go
a few more days this week so looking forward to it again and again!
I love you all!
And always remember that happiness will always be a choice.
Elder Stotts



Mountain miracle


Doing service painting






The Easter Pagent was awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment