This week we had the wonderful opportunity to go to a concert baptism
that was within our stake and interpret for an investigator and 2
members that are preparing to ent rthe temple. The baptism was for a
mother and her 9 year old son. Their testimonies once the ordinance
was compete were so sweet and special. The 9 year old shared his
testimony and talked about how he has never had Christmas before but
this year he finally gets to experience Christmas and buy his 3
younger brother gifts and donate money to the kids in Africa who don't
every have money too. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. It was so
touching and the spirit was strong. It truly was humbling for me too.
I went on exchanges this week into a bike area again and that was a
blast. We went on splits with members from their Ward to seek out less
actives in their Ward. We went with the service missionary in the Ward
and he got a flat tire by hitting a very sharp curb. That was a n
experience and miracle because the LA we were searching for actually
came out and let us borrow his jack. There can be miracles.
Well a lot has happened but I forget things easily. I have a journal
it's just so far away from me.
I know that as we give thanks to our Heavenly Father for the things we
have we will start to recognize his hand and all he does for us in our
life and he will bless us even more.
that was within our stake and interpret for an investigator and 2
members that are preparing to ent rthe temple. The baptism was for a
mother and her 9 year old son. Their testimonies once the ordinance
was compete were so sweet and special. The 9 year old shared his
testimony and talked about how he has never had Christmas before but
this year he finally gets to experience Christmas and buy his 3
younger brother gifts and donate money to the kids in Africa who don't
every have money too. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. It was so
touching and the spirit was strong. It truly was humbling for me too.
I went on exchanges this week into a bike area again and that was a
blast. We went on splits with members from their Ward to seek out less
actives in their Ward. We went with the service missionary in the Ward
and he got a flat tire by hitting a very sharp curb. That was a n
experience and miracle because the LA we were searching for actually
came out and let us borrow his jack. There can be miracles.
Well a lot has happened but I forget things easily. I have a journal
it's just so far away from me.
I know that as we give thanks to our Heavenly Father for the things we
have we will start to recognize his hand and all he does for us in our
life and he will bless us even more.
I also encourage you all to watch the Mormon Message "Daytons Legs".
One of my favorites!
I love you all very mucho!
Elder Stotts
I love you all very mucho!
Elder Stotts
We met "Dayton" from the Mormon message
Preferred parking
Contemplating our next "Golden" contact
No comments:
Post a Comment