Hello everyone!
We had another awesome week. We found out last week that we will be
getting another asl missionary who is hard of hearing making a total
of 6 asl missionaries. Wow this work is being hastened. We had 3
investigators at church and that was really exciting.
We committed 2 people to baptism and now we have 5 people that are
preparing to be baptized!
I love this work
We went down to visit a few investigators in Arizona city and one
investigators down there his wife is deaf and from Russia. They were
actually leaving to Russia that night. While we were there he taught
us some Russian sign language which is completely different.
I love this gospel and the scriptures. "By your fruits ye shall know
them" all that could ever come from this gospel is good and will bless
your life.
I love you and miss you all.
Have a great week
Elder Stotts
Companions Elder Jackson & Elder Stoker
No comments:
Post a Comment