Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Transfers

March 27 2017

Hello everyone! Sorry I do not have that much time today.
We are going to a baseball game Kansas City Royals against Oakland A's spring training with most of the mission. 
So I am getting transferred into the east asl area and will be companions with my son, Elder Stoker again. Elder Jackson is coming back into asl and will be companions with Elder Glenn. Elder Riding and Elder Mathis will be moving up to Globe to be in the 2 English wards up there and they will also work with the deaf population up there to hopefully get a group started up before Elder Riding goes home in 3 months. 
This week was wonderful we took a trip down to casa grande to teach one of our awesome investigators who lives down there. She is super diligent to learn and expressed to us how she felt the spirit as we taught her and read the Book of Mormon with her. 
I love having wonderful studies each morning. Probably daily one of my highlights. I studied in Alma when King Lamoni and his father were both converted which also lead to the conversion of 1000s of lamanites. The power of the spirit and The Plan of Redemption is amazing. 
Well I hope you all have a good week! 
Love, 
Elder Stotts

No comments:

Post a Comment