Hello everyone!
We had some great lessons this past week. Things are coming great.
This Saturday was a great service day. We got to do our annual service for the Mesa- Phoenix marathon last Saturday. We gave out Gatorade, water, and fruit to all of the marathoners and of course cheered as loud for them as we could. Then later that day helped a non member who works for Sorensen video relay move into Mesa. And then found some other guys on our way home that were moving and we offered to help them.
Then at church yesterday after being harassed by a lady who has been harassing a bunch of Elders in our Mission and Tempe mission (woo Elder life) I met my great grandpa and great great grandpa. Or my trainers trainers trainer and then his trainer.
We had Zone conference this past week and it was amazing! Our Mission President is so wonderful. He's one of the most humble men I know who truly relies on the lord. I look up to him for that. He wants to do zone conference and interviews every transfer which will make them more busy and I'm grateful because that shows how much he cares for us. In preparation for Zone conference he asked all of us to come prepared with a 3-5 minute talk on an aspect of Repentance and he would pick a few missionaries to come up and share what they learned and to to then give him detailed notes or outline. I didn't get picked but that was alright because the 3 missionaries that did shared wonderful testimonies of Repentance. My focus for that talk was the Forgiveness part of Repentance. I believe they go hand in hand together because one doesn't work without the other.
Passing out Gatorade
No comments:
Post a Comment