January 16 2017
Hello wonderful people!
We had another busy week!
Elder Riding has been in the hospital and we have been in a trio for a
few days. It has been good trying to juggle both areas. He is doing
good
The new missionary comes in tomorrow and we are excited for him to get
here. We have a lot planned for him this week and weekend.
We had ZTM and we learned that we can all raise the bar in our work.
Also to learn that we can only control things that we are able and not
to stress about the things that we can control. Something also that
was mentioned that I have come to find that just like in Joseph smiths
first vision bad things happen before things that wonderful or life
changing happen. So right before you get discouraged or feel down look
for that good to come and it will. I promise. Push through it
We had the first lesson with an investigator this week! She has
finally decided she is ready to start learning after a few years of
being in another church. It was awesome the members invited us over
for dinner with her then a lesson right after. It was good we taught
The Plan of Salvation because she had question from the previous
Gospel Principles class.
Next weeks email will be wonderful I promise
You all I love
Elder stotts
No comments:
Post a Comment