Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Lava lavas and hot lava

October 31 2016

Hello!
Happy Halloween and pday!
Truly another amazing week here. I love every minute of it. I have
felt the love from our Heavenly Father so much. I know that you all
can too as you pray and watch for his hand in your lives.
The gospel is true and only true joy ever comes from it.

This past week one investigator that has been taught for longer than a
year finally came to church for the first time! She wanted to leave it
a surprise for us and didn't tell us she was coming but made plans
with another member to bring her. She has been having a lot of health
problems lately and we are so excited for what is to come with her.
Last night we also attempted to put her on baptismal date but she said
she's is not ready. So we read mosiah 18:8-10 with her! She will get
there.

We went to maricpoa to contact 2 referrals at the hearing wards trunk
or treat. We chatted with them and set up a return appointment for
later this week. The deaf lady asked if my parents were deaf and if I
was deaf. Nope! After that we went to a members house and they fed us
a Carolina reaper. The hottest pepper in the world (they're currently
developing a hotter one).


Tonight for pday we are all going to the visitor center as a mission
and getting into 3 groups and doing different activities and things
because we can't proselyte tonight.

I love you all and remember that more importantly you have a loving
Heavenly Father too who has endless love for you!
Elder Stotts 






Cutting the hottest pepper in the world



Say "Cheese"



Hole in my shoe



Visitors center

Lava lavas


No comments:

Post a Comment