Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

It's April!,

April 4 2016
What is up everyone!
We had the privilege of going to our wonderful Branch President's
house for conference. I loved it. It's amazing how every time you go
into general conference with questions they always get answered.
We taught a lesson to one of our investigators in the visitor center
the other day and another day we brought a less active there. The
visitor center is a wonderful tool to use for every person. Member or
investigator everyone feels the spirit there because it is dedicated
grounds. I think I forgot to mention that we went to our wonderful
recent concerts funeral last week in Globe. It was very touching. So
many people were there supporting him. We also had zone conference
this past week and there we learned more about how to teach with fire
and not smoke. Also while we were there President Jenkins told us that
we would be getting a new Elder in September. Any guesses what his
name is? Elder Jackson. Im excited! I get to be companions with 2
Elder Jacksons on my mission! On Friday we helped brother hatch, who
serves in the high council, break up his dirt ground and put new rocks
in. That was great being able to serve him again. He taught us how to
make salsa after.
I loved conference. I encourage you to read one talk each day. Go back
and revisit those spiritual experiences you had the past few days.
Have a fantastic week.
Elder Stotts

Joshua 3:5



No comments:

Post a Comment