Elder Grayson Stotts

Elder Grayson Stotts

Time goes fast

September 26 2016
Wow! Time goes by too fast! It feels like I just barely got here still.

This week was amazing! One of our investigators who we have been teaching for almost 10 months is finally almost preparing for baptism. She just wants to learn more commandments still. It is so amazing how the gospel changes people. She used to be very sad and lonely. Now she looks forward to every time we come over and visit! I love life! One thing I love about missions is you can become super busy and when you go to bed you just crash and then the process repeats. This is a truly amazing work. I have a testimony that obedience and going out and working brings miracles. 

I was able to go on 3 exchanges. One with an elder from Micronesia, Elder Mathis, and Elder checketts. They are all wonderful missionaries. 
I love you all and hope you have good week and don't forget to watch general conference with questions in mind!


Trampoline park fun on Pday







No comments:

Post a Comment