December 5 2016
Good week family!
We went to the Christmas lights a few more times! We always enjoy it.
This weekend Elder Riding and I went to globe to teach the asl class
and stayed the night in the globe elders apartment to save miles. The
next day we contacted some other people in globe and headed to San
Carlos where we contacted 2 people with referrals that I used to teach
when I covered that area.
The reason for the title is because our investigator who has been
progressing towards baptism bought us slush puppies from one of the
vendors who rides around on a bike and sells things. She's an awesome
lady and we always enjoy teaching her. She truly has changed since the
Gospel and Atonement has been placed in her life.
I know the gospel has the ability to change anyone if they are
willing. There is always more we can learn and apply in our life from
the Atonement.
I love you all!
Happy birthday Ethan!
Elder Stotts
No comments:
Post a Comment