Things have been very busy. I have loved my time out here and the
opportunity I have to serve. I have seen many miracles and mighty
works happen. Last Wednesday was a miracle filled day. Miracles just
all over the place. We went to our investigators house in San Carlos
and there was a truck there. The man who drove the truck was there
fixing our investigators sink. He has been struggling because his
grandson got killed. He has been struggling with forgivenesses. We
told him that although it may be hard or seem impossible forgiveness
is possible at anytime and in all things, but sometimes it may take
time and we understand that. He gave us his number (they don't have
addresses in San Carlos) and we told him of the love his Heavenly
Father has for him and for his grandson and that now he is In heaven
pain free and other things. He got in his truck and I noticed tears in
his eyes. We bid him farewell and he drove off and then we talked to
our investigator, who has a hearing husband who knows no sign language
at all. He told us that he was in the hospital getting out is appendix
and he was alone in his room and he had a vision, an angel dressed in
a white robe come down and visited him. He asked the nurse later if
there was anyone there and she said that she was the only one there.
Interesting right. He didn't understand why or what it may have
happened for. We also did service this week. I love doing service, it
helps build trust from the members.
Love you all have a great week!
This neat kid going on a mission to Micronesia soon
Mother's Day and our time to Skype |
No comments:
Post a Comment